There is no pain or pain after stomach botox. Some patients may have mild stinging in the stomach after the procedure. It creates a temporary feeling for 1 hour.
We do not recommend any medication before the procedure. Although it is very rare after the procedure, some patients are recommended to use stomach protection.
Does not require hospitalization. After a 15-minute procedure, you can return to your normal daily life after 1 hour of rest in the hospital.
It is a 15-minute procedure with gastric botox endoscopy with sleep and wake times of 7 minutes.
Stomach botox is an effective procedure for 6 months. We expect our patients to lose 10% of their total weight in the first month. It is expected to lose 60% – 70% of their excess weight in 6 months period.
Stomach botox can be applied to people aged 16-65 years. It is a method applied to those who want to give 5kg and those who want to give 55kg.
It is not applicable to pregnant women with stomach ulcers, lactating mothers, people who are in acute phase of intestinal diseases, people who have previously had gastric bypass, children under 16 and older than 65!